Wednesday, January 30, 2002

Kate Bush said that she felt like "Life has blown a great big hole through me". That seems like an apt description of what I feel as well. My problem now is to figure out how to protect myself with fire.

Before I was so rudelky interrupted, I had just finished a from-scratch rewrite of "A Time To Every Purpose". It now stands at 3100 words. I plan to do a manual edit pass on it today and maybe put it up on HollyLisle.Com and try to get some critiques. I also have a much better handle on "Sea Change" and "Grace for the Sinner" now and need to get some work done on those stories as well.

Current reading: Care of the Soul by Thomas Moore (©1991, HarperCollins, 0-06-016597-9). The subtitle is "A Guide For Cultivating Deptha and Sacredness in Everyday Life", and the author uses mythology (mostly Greek) to illuminate the ways in which we can get in touch with our souls and become more complete beings. Recommended reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home