Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Despression and diabetes make horrid bedfellows. Now the medication that I take for depression is causing my blood sugar to spiral out of control. All of which brings back to mind some of the questions that I am currently wrestling with. What's in this for me? What's the benefit that I am supposed to be getting out of life? What's my purpose here?

Maybe these questions can't be answered, or maybe the answers are unique to each questioner. I just don't know, but I'm going to keep asking.

On the plus side, it looks like I'll start a new job at Wal-Mart soon. Mixing paint. What the Hell, it's a paycheck. The employee discount should come in handy.

Today's music includes: Quadrophenia by The Who and Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell. Sometimes the soul just cries out for some good old-fashioned rock-'n-roll. I have also recently fallen in love with Kate Price. Very Celtic with a hammered dulcimer and an Enigma-ish drum line. Very cool.

Can't sleep and trying to lay off the sleepy pills some because they leave me so drugged the next day. Now is a good time to get to work on "Though Your Sins Be As Scarlet".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home