Thursday, August 19, 2004

I'm baaaaack!

It's been a long time. A long, very dark time.

But I'm feeling much better now!

Lots of new stuff going on right now. Got a fresh start on the novel, now titled Washed in the Blood. Was going pretty good until Polly, John and Maggie's daughter, stood up and announced that she is madly, passionately in love with Thomas, who is purely evil. Screwed everything. Now I have to go back to Chapter 2 and start outlining all over again with this developement in mind. Of course Michael, who is madly and passionately in love with Polly, will have some influence on things too. God, these people have taken over my life! Got nearly 4000 words written on it so far, not including the outline, so great progress is being made (I've only been working on it for about a week).

In other news, I sent out 2 stories today: Windows of the Soul to Nocturnal Ooze and For Better or For Worse to Pif. We'll see. I counted up my rejection letters this morning. I have 15 so far. Hell, I'm just a rookie!

I guess that's enough for now. Good to be back in the saddle again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home