Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My novel now has a second sub-plot. I though one would be enough, but my characters disagreed. Now Polly will be an almost-but-not-quite co-protagonist. Her crisis o faith in her father will mirror and contrast with John's crisis of faith in himself and in God. Should add a whole new dimension. I've got to get back to writing on it tomorrow so I can see where this path is going to lead.

I also have to get to work on A Time to Every Purpose again. For some reason, I'm scared to pick it up and start. I'm going to try to give a read-through tonight to refresh my memory and pick out some of the more glaring errors.

Polished up Love You Forever, flash 500 words, and submitted to From the Asylum. That gives me 4 stories out in the world right now. I should start hearing back on some of them by the end of September. Fingers crossed, heart hardened.

I'm also working on a new story idea that popped up today, The Seventh Seal. It's based on Revelations Chapters 6-8. It promises to be a hairy one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home