Sunday, August 22, 2004

One for the good guys:

The 3rd District Court of Appeals struck down a Pennsylavania law requiring children to say the Pledge of Allegiance. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing at all against the Pledge of Allegiance. I do have a problem with those who would try to force eve3rybody else to think and believe and act like they think is right. Those of us who are true patriots recognize that America was founded on the concepts of individual freedom and that one of the greatest, if not the greatest, is freedom from the oppression of those who that they are right and everybody else is wrong.

Quote of the day:

"Well I said "Lily, Oh Lily I don't feel safe. I feel that life has blown a great big hole through me." - Kate Bush, "Lily". From The Red Shoes, 1993.

I'm right there with you, Kate.

Got a response from Nocturnal Ooze yesterday. They got "Windows to the Soul". I should get a decision by the end of September. Still nothing from Pif.

Downloaded RFFlow. I'm going to try it for outlining. It will let me make timelines, org charts, flow charts, etc., so I can look at my outlines and the relationships between characters and plot lines graphically. I'll report back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home