Wednesday, September 01, 2004

"Windows to the Soul" is up at Nocturnal Ooze !!! Happy birthday to me!

2000 word so far today. Chapter 3 is finished except for some details that I need to go back and add before I start Chapter 4.

The novel is now over 9600 words. This is the longest piece I have ever written so far. Feeling and seeing this thing come together gives me the best feeling I have had in a long, long time, even more so since I can see the path to the end of the story clearly for the first time. Being on Forward Motion has been the greatest blessing I have had, as far as writing is concerned. The support and feedback from the Community has been amazing, and the education I have gotten there so far has been golden. I’ll have to work very hard for a very long time to pay this debt forward.

Well, break time’s over. Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, it’s back to Hell I go…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home