Thursday, November 18, 2004

Get a job, get a hobby, GET A LIFE!

Enough about the Monday Night Football intro starring Terrell Owens and Nicolette Sheridan. Good God, people! Don't you have anything better to worry about? You and your kids see a lot worse than this every night in prime time. Wait a minute...wait a minute...I'm getting an epiphany....Got it! A black man ogling a naked white woman. The horror! The horror! If we don't act now, scenes like this will pollute our precious bodily fluids!

People! It's TELEVISION! IT'S NOT REAL! GET A LIFE! And quit ruining mine. Stupidity really burns my ass.

On a brighter note, I saw the "Peter Comes Home" Folger's Christmas commercial this morning. That's one of the extremely few commercials I can stomach. My wife always cries when she sees it. Now if Miller Brewing Company would just put their "Christmas Card" commercial back on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home