Sunday, November 07, 2004

"To sleep, perchance to dream...For in that sleep of death what dreams may come?"

The Bard, in the guise of the Melancholy Prince, cut right to the heart of the matter. The dreams were bad last night. Real bad. Blood and death and forces too powerful to control. Ack! I see Ambien in my immediate future.

Dreams are the real windows to the soul. In our dreams, we are forced to confront those thoughts and questions that we dare not speak in the light of day. Though they may seem surreal and meaningless, a little thought often reveals that our dreams are profoundly and fundamentally truthful. Sometimes painfully so.

I don't wish for my dreams to come true. They are not pleasant.

Finished Ghosts in the Snow last night. Wow!! A wild ride all the way to the finish. Ms. Jones has a delightfully evil twist in her thinking. Sometimes, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream in horror. I say again: BUY THIS BOOK!

Midnight Rain (by Holly Lisle) is next up. I read the preview chapters at her Web site, and I know that this one is going to be another good-'un.

Enough for now. I have an urgent need to write some of this out.

Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home