Friday, December 10, 2004

Tough love

Kicked "Carrion Comfort" out of the house. It's on its way to Dark Energy. Fingers crossed. Next up is a major rethink/rewrite on "Bare Trees". The conflict is just not getting through. Just have to remind myself: Relax, Breathe, Write. Let the story tell itself, then polish it up.

WITB work will resume Monday.

Gettin' Modern

Getting my RSS feed set up (icon on the sidebar, check out the cool animated link on My Home Page). Found a PHP module that looks decent; I'm thinking about putting up a page with recent headlines from various blogs, sites, etc.


2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Hey Carter! The new arrangement looks great; made me blink in surprise when I scooted over and saw a different page from the usual. So that's what a RSS feed looks like! Saw my name on the front page--so nice of you..thanks! Good luck with "Carrion Comfort"--hope it sells. D:))

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Carter said...

Thanks for the positive thoughts, Debra. I can use all I can get right now.

The RSS thing has been...well, interesting, so far. I'm learning a lot, which is always good. For some reason I can't get tamboblog to come through. Oh well,just have to keep trying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home