Sunday, January 16, 2005

One step at a time

Finished the rewrite/transcription on "Though Your Sins Be As Scarlet". 5600 words total. Second and maybe final rewrite is on my plate for the coming week. I feel really good about this one.

I had planned to submit "Carrion Comfort" to Carriage House Review. Unfortunately, they seem to have gone tits-up. Web site is a year out of date, mail to the Submissions address bounces with a "Quota exceeded" message, mail to the editor has not been answered. Another body to add to the fire. Went to my next market and sent it to Lullaby Hearse. They show their response time as around 2 weeks. We'll see.

Glimmer Train bounced "Real Monsters". I turned it around and sent it out to The Harrow.

Now working on another crit, which I hope to send out tonight. Next up is a thorough rewrite on "A Time To Every Purpose".

Super Bowl Countdown

The Falcons won last night. On to the Conference Championship game with either Philadelphia or Minnesota. I'm expecting Philadelphia to roll this afternoon. Either way, next week will be a good game. Then on to the Big Game. Go Birds!


2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

"...tits up"? Carter! Tsk! D:))

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Carter said...

Sometimes I have to let the Rednick out to scratch and spit and pee in the yard. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home