Sunday, February 13, 2005

Trust your vision

The Harrow has accepted "Real Monsters" pending revisions. This story is one I have been working on sporadically for nearly ten years. In that time, it has been through around a dozen major revisions and three radically different versions, though the base story has remained the same. Though my faith has wavered from time to time, I always came back to it with the belief that this story was worth telling. As Holly says: "Never give up on your dreams." In spite of all my faults, I can be a persistent SOB.

The other side

The Vintage Moon anthology has closed, leaving "Wolf Moon" temporarily orphaned. Oh well, back to the market research. "Though Your Sins Be As Scarlet" and :Carrion Comfort" both await revisions as well. Need to get my butt in gear so I can get them out the door before the end of the month. Only two weeks left.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Holly said...

Cheers, confetti, MORE confetti, more cheers!

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Happy dance!!! A twirl thru the tulips!! A snap and a flip! Congratulations! D:)))

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Congratulations! Persistence is a trait I'm learning... Rejection is so fun! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home