Thursday, April 14, 2005

Jetsam

***If Angels Burn is at 148 on the USA Today best-seller List. Way to go PBW!

***You have to see this! Oh...My...God! Somebody's going to Hell for this one, for sure!

***Re the recent Freedom of Speech rant:

Why won't you talk to me
You never talk to me
What are you thinking
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking

Pink Floyd -- "Keep Talking" (Division Bell, 1994)

***Are you kidding me?

***Someone found this blog using google.co.uk to search for "j.p.thomas" artist landscape. WTF?

***Someone else got here from loore.com by searching for We're giving away a Communication Device. WTF2?

I have enough trouble with reality as it is. This stuff just makes my brain hurt.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Demented M said...

Don't worry too much about the submission--I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Can I ask you what Vision's turnaround was on repsonding to submissions? I sent something and I'm wondering when to expect a yes or no--or do they even tell you no?

Also, your searches are tame ;). I get lots of pervy searches b/c I talk about s--e--x and I still think I'm #1 for mucous of any kind. The dangers of nair (also #1 in those searches) posts got me lots of 'sissy shaving' searches which I gather is some BDSM thing with shaving.

Oh and some freak wants to know about Frankie Muniz' ears/belly button. Ironically, I get no hits for my Hugh Jackman stuff (although I hear he's the next James Bond).

Lastly, referencing previous comments, I'm sure an agent is in the near future for you. You're writing is beautiful, it's just a matter of time.

M

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Sam Paio said...

Desculpe (sorry), não escrevo em inglês. Gostei muito dos seus textos. Parabéns.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Carter said...

Thank you, Sam. I wish we could communicate better, but I have no Portugese at all. This courtesy of Babel Fish. I hope it makes sense.

Obrigado, Sam. Eu desejo que nós poderíamos se comunicar mais melhor, mas eu não tenho nenhum Portugese em tudo. Esta cortesia de peixes de Babel. Eu espero que faça o sentido.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Demented M said...

Looks like Bable Fish did okay--I'm not an expert in Portegeuse, but I can get by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home