Thursday, May 19, 2005

I Love the Sound of Wagner in the Morning

As I was looking for music this morning, Wagner: Greatest Hits (RCA Victor, 60847-2-RG) stuck to my fingers. It's been a long time. Tannhauser, Lohengrin (The Swan Prince, Debra :-) ), Die Walkure, Gotterdammerung, and coffee. That's a good jolt of energy to start the day.

So, I weeded the garden and mulched the okra. I did some much-needed cleaning around the house. Oh, and I sat down and wrote my first review for Green Man Review (Ray Bradbury's Driving Blind). Just sent it off. Hope they like it.

3 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Michelle Miles said...

OOO... Love Wagner. I saw Die Walkure several years ago and it was fantastic (before marriage). 'Course, my husband won't go anywhere NEAR an opera so I'm SOL in that department.

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Carter said...

One of my dreams is to see The Ring at Bayreuth.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Ok! Now I've got to hunt up Lohengrin! d:))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home