Friday, June 24, 2005

Addendum

Demeted Michelle - I was very rude to not address your comment specifically. I apologize. As I indicated, I am pursuing this story. I hope to have the first draft finished this weekend and get the final draft submitted before the Fourth. It is very rough, still, but I'm hurrying to get my thoughts down while they are still there. I'll polish later.

In the News - Secretary of Defense Donald Runsfeld said yesterday that U.S. public support for the war in Iraq will rebound with the right kind of leadership. Um, Sir? What does that say about the quality of your leadership so far? Politicians are a never-ending source of amusement for people who actually listen to what they are saying.

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Demented M said...

I was supposed to offended? Whoops, slipped my mind.

Don't worry about it.

I'm saving all my anger for the RWA.

M

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Carter said...

Even if you don't mind, it was still rude. I expect better both of myself and of everybody else. Courtesy is what separates us from the beasts, after all. And the ability to accessorize, of course.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Heather Lynne said...

Just for you and completely unrelated. I posted some graphics for Fuck Censorship. Use them if you want them. You get this thingy, Stop the Hate didn't go very far.

Heather

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Heather Lynne said...

One sentence Statement of Principle.

I will not be censored nor will I promote censoring in anyway.

Have Fun,
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home