Tuesday, June 14, 2005

So Just Who Do I Think I Am?

Finished and submitted the article for Vision ("If the Front Door is Closed, Try the Window: the Small Press Alternative", 1700 words). It will appear in the next issue (July/August).

Some time in the recent past, in a post on Zette's blog (I can't find it now, or I would link to it :-( ), she was writing about a discussion on another blog or board between professional writers about whether members of the Great Unpublished Masses should or could write articles about writing. That has been niggling at me ever since.

Short answer: Yes. You don't have to have a string of publishing credits to have something valuable to say about writing. Every writer has his/her own unique perspective, and seeing the writing world through another's eyes can be very illuminating.

More on this later. Out of time and have to go to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home