Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Few Good Days

Good days are sometimes scarce. I'll take all I can get.

Finished editing "Worse Than Death" and submitted it to the Aim for the Head anthology. 2800 words. The ending surprised me.

Made major progress on "Best Teacher", too. It's really rocking along now. I think I know where it's going, but I can never be sure until we get there. Jen sometimes has her own ideas about this story. It's great to be back in the flow.

The latest issue of Vision is up, including an article by Yours Truly. Kudos and adulation are not only accepted but expected. Hrumph. Looks like another great issue. Be sure to drop by and pat Zette on the back. She does a tremendous job putting this thing together on her own time and on her own dime. Margaret and Ellen do a bang-up job, too.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Heather Lynne said...

Great article, Carter!

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home