Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Questions for Stationery Queen and PiroEyes

Here are the rules: If you feel like playing, leave me a comment asking to be interviewed!

1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
You asked for it! Ask me 5 questions in return.

Stationery Queen:

1.) Do you do your best work under deadline pressure or just winging it?


2.) Do you ever use written outlines? Why or why not?


3.) What is your preferred reading material for pure, mindless pleasure?


4.) Did you choose to write in your current genre (or whatever), or did it force itself on you?


5.) If you should have to work for someone else, what would your dream job be like?




PiroEyes:

1.) Why do you write in your chosen genre? Why that particular one and not another?


2.) What kind of support do you get for your writing from family and friends?


3.) Do you prefer writing about characters or about situations?


4.) Which is most important to you: art or craft?


5.) What benefit(s) do you get from blogging?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Stationery Queen said...

I answered my questions on my blog.

Five questions for you? Hmmmm. How about:

1) What did you think you'd be when you grew up?

2) Would you still write if you never got published EVER?

3) Who are your favorite female writers?

4) If you could re-write your personality traits, what would you change, if anything?

5) Are we having fun yet? :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home