Thursday, August 18, 2005

Silver Linings

1.) "Best Teacher" is online. I didn't win, but...

2.) My wife's car blew its water pump. It did the same thing last summer. It seems they put in a 55-week part with a 52-week warranty. The Service Manager was really embarrassed. He can't give it to us, but he did cut us a really good discount. While we were checking the car in at the dealership this stray kitten wandered up. Very friendly black kitten with a small charcoal blaze on her (we think, sometimes it's hard to tell) chest. Now we have to wait for her to tell us her name.

3.) Headache yesterday. That's like saying Niagara Falls is a waterfall. It was the worst one I've had in at least 25 years. A real migraine, not just sinus. Hurt so bad I cried most of the day. What's so good about that? I took 2 Tylenol #3 and got the best night's sleep I've had in a long, long time. I actually feel pretty good today. Mentally, as well as physically. Hoo-aah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home