Friday, September 30, 2005

The Internet Ate My Homework

So I had this great post last night. All done. I even went back and fixed some typos. Then I tried to publish.

"Blogger is down for scheduled maintenance..." What? What scheduled maintenance? Why didn't I know about this? WHERE'S MY GODDAMN POST!!!

Gone. No recovery. I know, I know--compose off-line, then publish, but what the hell, I was on a high-speed connection, next best thing to being there. Yada, yada, yada. I know it's my own fault, but I'd much rather blame Blogger. Makes me feel better.

I'll try again later.

3 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Oh too bad! I hate when that happens! d:)

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Heather Lynne said...

Need a lift? Check out my blog today. I'm talking about sex. LOL.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Melly said...

It's totally Blogger's fault.
Happened to me too once and guess whose fault it was back then too - Blogger's.

Shucks, Carter. That really sucks.

Any chance we're going to see that post anyways?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home