Tuesday, October 11, 2005

News Briefs

--My review of James A. Moore's Blood Red is up at Green Man Review. I was unhappy with this vampire novel.

--I signed up for DSL this morning. My local telephone company is offering an upgrade special for DSL Tier 1 to dial-up customers. My monthly bill will stay the same for the next 12 months. The only out-of-pocket expense is $10 shipping and handling for the hardware. It's USB stuff so installation is plug-and-play. I'm sure glad to be joining the 21st Century!

--Holly tagged me with this meme. I'll have that up this evening some time.

--Then Heather turned around and tagged me with this variation on the theme. This one will take a few days. I have so many weird posts, it going to be hard to decide. Thanks, dear, I owe you one. :-p

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Heather Lynne said...

Your welcome. *wink*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home