Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Food Fi...Ummm...Blog Party!!!

Stationery Queen is moving up in the world. Or sideways. Or something. Anyway, she is definitely NOT the Stationary Queen. Today is the last day of the first of her life. Starting tomorrow she is a full-time professional freelance writer. Way to go, SQ! I think we should all step over to her blog and congratulate her. Pass the word.

Seeing someone leaping into the abyss in order to live their dream is satisfying to me. I really do get a charge out of it. I also get a boost of confidence and courage and hope that I will be able to do the same one day. I have taken that leap of faith before and failed miserably, but that was long ago. I was stupid(er) back then, and jumped into a business that I was not really passionate about. Not a good idea. Next time will be different.

Are you working toward your Heart's Desire? If not, why not? Life is short, don't spend your time having regrets. If you want your dreams to come true, it's up to you to work at them and make them real. What are you waiting for? What would you do if you were not afraid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home