Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Only a Novel 2006

Firming up my idea for my 2YN novel. It involves the war between idealism and cynicism as expressed through a conflict between magic and mundanity. Still pretty nebulous right now, but a lot of possibilities are showing themselves. This feels like a good fit for me, with a lot of room for conflict, high stakes, and an enormously powerful Dark Side. I hope I can maintain my interest and enthusiasm for this idea through the inevitable doldrums and tedium to come.

I have also jumped onto the Reading List bandwagon. In the next few days, I'll post a link to the post in the sidebar, so anybody that wants to can keep up with what kind of crap I'm feeding my brain these days. That supposes that anybody but me really cares, of course. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home