Saturday, February 11, 2006

Back in a Few

Having some inclement mental weather. Heavy overcast with occasional showers. I plan to spend the next 48 hours doing some journaling and heavy thinking and see if I can come to some decisions.

I also have to work on my income taxes. That's always good for 2 or 3 months of bitching, moaning, and cussing. This time of year also brings to mind the old saying: "Taxation without representation is tyranny." Yeah, I know we supposedly have a represntative government, but those bozos are only representing themselves and whoever writers the biggest check.

Back next week. With a sunnier disposition, I hope.

3 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jean said...

It's probably related to the chilly exterior weather. Hope things work out. I'll be looking forward to you coming back--grumpy or not.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Debra Young said...

Hope the brainstorming brings sunlight through the clouds. Hugs from a fellow umbrella-holder. d:)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Melly said...

Ahhh... quit whining about the whether everybody already. We go through this year after year after year after... :)

I can't believe you mentioned taxes! You totally ruined my complete ignoration (I like inventing words) of it. Now I'll have to get my head out of the sand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home