Saturday, February 04, 2006

People Come From All Around

Search engine query round-up:

Another vote for "sex in the attic". All right, all right, I'm going! Jeez!
"CARTER WATCH" It's enough to make a guy paranoid. Gotta go close the blinds now.
"16 years naked". This one from Germany. Put some clothes on, for God's sake! Nobody wants to see that.
"Time's a Wastin' carter" Is that a hint?
"stories of dancing in the darkness" I have a few, but I ain't telling them here.

So the message I'm getting is that you guys want to hear my stories of dancing in the darkness while wasting time hjaving sex in the attic after 16 years of nakedness. And you think I'm weird!

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Jean said...

I guess I'll just be thankful for my too boring to post searches. Although...now that I look, I see the #1 hit is "massage" Maybe I should look again.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Melly said...

LOL Carter, you are weird ;)

I just did the same thing with the search today and wrote a post. Can't believe it!

Anyways, 'rape scenes' this phrase by far is the freakiest one that send people to my site (I think b/c of that post about writing disturbing scenes).

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Carter said...

You give massages, Jean? Can I schedule an appointment?

Thanks, Melly! I like you too! ;-)

I just got a visit from somebody looking for "yahoo perverts". I guess word is getting around, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home