Monday, March 27, 2006

A Quick Warning

Noise in the Attic may be moving soon. I have downloaded WordPress and am evaluating it on my Web site. At such time as I feel comfortable with it, I'll be moving over there. I don't really have anyhting against Blogger, I just like to have control over my stuff. I'll post a schedule for the move when I know more.

Just as a BTW, anyone thinking about doing the same should really check out this comparison of free blogging software that was put together by Owen Winkler. He put a lot of work into this and created a really great decision tool.

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Jean said...

I've never regretted my move to WordPress. Looking forward to seeing you in the new place.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Melly said...

I had no idea you have your own web site.
Well, whatever you do, wherever you'll go - I'll follow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home