Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who Do You Think That I Am?

Drop by my Johari's Window and let me know what you think about me. This is a pretty cool psychological tool for comparing and contrasting how I see myself with how others see me. Should be interesting.

Got the link from Kristina.

I also made a Nohari Window that lets you tell me all the negative stuff you think about me. You have to give a name, but it can be anything you like, if you want to stay anonymous. I don't mind. This one scares me a little, but it's good to know this stuff.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Melly said...

Carter, I did the first but couldn't do the second. It's extremely negative and I never thought such negative things about my friends. Even bloggy friends :)
I think you can figure out the "bad" things from the good window. Say no one picks, I don't know what, patient, then you know people don't think you're patient. They might not think you're impatient, but you see what I'm saying?

I also don't know how much we know each other over the net. Patience is exactly one quality I couldn't see in a bloggy friend for example.

(I talk way too much :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Carter said...

Hi Melly. The Nohari's Window is pretty tough. It's alright if you don't want to do it. I'm just interested in seeing how well I'm either communicating or hiding my real self. Thanks for the input.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home